Posted by Liliya Kutovaya on 15 December 2014 03:01 PM
1. Go to www.filmon.com and click the affiliate icon on the left side menu. Click on the “Create an account” button, complete the registration form, then click 'Register'. Your request has been submitted this way.
2. Once your affiliate account has been activated, go to www.filmon.com again, click the Account button (see the screenshot below) on the left side menu, select "Affiliate program" from the opened list. "Affiliate dashboard" will appear on the new page this way.
3. On this page you will see your unique affiliate ID, site address/URL for desktop and mobile use.
4. To start customising your affiliate page, go to "Site settings" and select an image to upload for your logos and site background. Click the "Update"/"Upload New" button and upload your desired logo, repeat with the square logo and also upload your desired background image.
5. You can customise what channels appear on your affiliate website by going to "Channels" and hiding entire genres or individual channels. You can also import individual channels to an already existing website by clicking the "Embed" button alongside the desired channels – this will give you 3 ways to embed: http link, html code or iframe
6. Additionally you can change the Tittle, Description and Keywords by going to “Tittle and Meta Tags” if it's necessary.
7. You can also create an Android app in the "Apps" section. Click "Edit" button and complete the form on the new opened page.
7.1 To build and download your Android app please fill the required fields with General Options (Bundle Tittle, Application ID) Colors (Action bar color/gradient), Graphic assets (Bundle icon, Bundle logo, Application logo for Loading screen ).
(Please ensure to hover over the question mark for more instructions)
7.2 When you finish with establishing “Graphic assets”, please click “Save and Build” button.
If you are facing with any issues please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or via firstname.lastname@example.org