Please, note, that for watching FilmOn TV on Kindle Fire devices you need to have Flash Player installed.
1. If you have Flash Player installed but it's not enabled, follow these instructions:
- To enable it, go to any web page.
- At the bottom of your Kindle Fire display, in the panel where the house icon is located, tap the box with three lines in it:
This opens settings which are different from those listed when you tap settings at the top of the Kindle.
- Scroll down to "Flash Player". By default, it is off. Tap it.
- Choose "Always on" rather than "on demand". You will now see the words "always on" under the Flash Player setting.
2. If you don't have Flash Player installed:
Please follow instructions on this page: http://kindlefirelive.com/install-adobe-flash-player-onto-your-kindle-fire/