Watching FilmOn using FilmOn TV Live Streaming HDi Player
Posted by Liliya Kutovaya on 06 January 2016 09:59 AM
In order to launch the FilmOn TV Box, please follow these steps:
1) Connect the HDMI cable to your TV and box and turn on the box using the on/off switch next to the HDMI interface.
2) The box will start to launch and you will see FilmOn logo
3) You will see the window with two types of connections (choose any of them):
- Wired Network (you will need to connect the box to your home LAN via Ethernet cable)
- WiFi (you will need to type in the password of the WiFi network)
4) The FilmOn app will be automatically launched
5) BBC News will play as the default channel
6) You can change channels by scrolling through the list of channels located on the left side.
If you wish to close the app, you can choose any of the following methods:
1) Click the “Return” button on the remote control
2) Right-click the mouse
3) Press the “Escape” key on the keyboard
If you wish to install any Android apps, you need to go to the tab “GooglePlay” (by clicking this tab you will be redirected to the Google Play Store). You can access apps by clicking the tab “Apps”.
You can find a short video instruction of using FilmOn HDI Box by going to this link: https://social.filmon.com/video/109630